Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kindred Inkers Swaps

I attended a meeting with the "Kindred Inkers" last Monday night and wanted to share the swaps.  I really enjoy swapping ideas with other stampers.  If you look carefully you will see new colors, ribbon, DSP (Designer Series Paper) and more from the new catalog.  Speaking of the new catalog, they have arrived and if you want one let me know as soon as possible, I don't have many extras.  They are $5 (I sell them at cost).  Or if you are interested in getting one for free along with exclusive stamp sets and other Stampin' Up! products lets plan a time for a workshop.  The hostess of the first workshop in July will receive an extra exclusive level one stamp set!!

At the "Kindred Inker" meeting, this is the card Janet provided for a m-n-t (make-n-take).  I liked this card so much that it will be one of the cards we will be making at the July FMN Card Class.   Which will be held Saturday, July 17th.  Please sign up for the class before Wednesday, July14th and join us in the card swap, you won't be sorry!!  You can sign up (or if you have any questions) by emailing me at KHMomX4@comcast.net.  Until then,

Happy Stamping,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment