Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Convention 2011

Hi Stampers,

Just wanted to share this card with you, it was one of my many fabulous swaps that I received at convention this year.  It was made by Cheri Stewart from Newark, DE.  Thanks Cheri...LOVE IT!!  She used the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (IB&C pg 221) for the Real Red rick-rack.  The rhinestone (jewels pg 198) in the middle of the heart (small heart punch, pg 210) adds a finishing touch.  Watch the mail, I will be sending out 4th of July cards next year!

I had so much fun swapping, it is one of the many things I love about convention!!  I have lots more swaps and other treasures from Convention that I want to post, so keep coming back.  If you want to see all of my swaps, just attend my Swap Gallery, July 30th.  You can see details below.

Happy Stamping,
Kathy

1 comment: