Thursday, January 19, 2012

My First Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference

Leadership Highlights!
 
Wednesday:
My experience at the airport is quite a story, I will tell you about that some other time.  It's embarrassing. However, I am thankful everything turned out ok.  I will never forget that part of my first Leadership!!  And I have never been on a bumpier flight, thank God I slept through most of it!  Lol
 
The bag is super cute.  Inside was a Leadership doodle book, a pen, a My Way pin, My Way stickers, a Real Red marker, a Tempting Turquoise marker, a lanyard, an Occasions Mini and a Sale-a-bration catalog.
 
The displays are amazing.  The cards from the card contest at amazing.  My swaps are amazing.  I have lots of pictures that I will put into a Picasa account and share soon.
 
They had warned us that there where too many make-n-takes to finish, and boy were they right!  I am looking forward to finishing them at home.  On the tables at the make-n-takes was a surprise!  It was a fabric .........thingy (for the life of me I can't remember what it is called, sorry) and a box of chocolates.  Shelly told us this morning that the chocolates were made by a Stampin' Up employee.  I haven't tried them yet, but heard they are delicious!
 
Thursday (today):
The morning session was overwhelming. So many fantastic changes to the up coming catalogs, and new product!  Available March 1st a Simply Scored Diagonal Plate!!  I can hardly wait to show you how it works and the amazing things you can make with it!
 
The lucky people with a solid yellow wrist band got the Diagonal Simply scored plate.  And there were three gives a ways to all of us!!  We got the stamp set Everything Eleanor, large pearls, One Big Sale-a-bration content CD, basic rhinestones, basic pearls, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, 4 Occasions mini and 4 Sale-a-bration catalogs. 
 
It's like Christmas and I wish you all were here to share the experience with me!!
 
Happy Stamping,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Me too! Maybe next year. So glad you have had an awesome time, and can hardly wait to hear more. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Honeywell HE360A Whole House Powered Humidifier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you! I constantly wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my website?
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete