Monday, March 5, 2012

Quick Card Class

Quick Card Class


When:                 Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where:               My House, Denver, CO

Time:                  1pm to 4pm

RSVP:                  no later than Friday, March 9th so I have enough supplies ready!
                                    email me at khmomx4@comcast.net


Fee:                     $10 per person or FREE with a $25 product order

We will make three cards featuring Stampin’ Up! products. I cannot wait to show you fast and simple cards that will WOW your friends.

Please feel free to stop by any time between 1pm and 4pm. If you have an idea for a future class please let me know so I can be sure to demonstrate it! As always I will show you the great Stampin’ Up! products and how fun and easy it is to create handmade cards.

I will have door prizes and yummy snacks. We will have lots of fun! I hope to see you there! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

If you want to stock up or just need a few extra cards, kits will be available to make as many as you want.  Just pick a packet, stamp and assemble $3 per card

No comments:

Post a Comment