Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Retirement Lists


The retired lists are out!!

Click here to link to all three lists.

The stamp sets will be available till May 31st, but the accessories and decor elements are on a “while supplies last” and some items are discounted too. If you want any of these, I recommend placing an onlineorder with me to ensure you get what you want. Don't wait, items are limited.

In honor of the retiring stamp sets:

Please join me for my first Card Buffet Event Friday, May 18th.
You will make six cards for $10. I will have ten to twelve card designs to choose from. This is different than my typical event. For example:  You can make six cards of the same design or three cards of one design and three Cards of another etc. You will walk away with at least six cards. You can make additional Cards for $2.50 each.  You won’t want to miss out be sure to “Save the Date”!

Should you have any questions, shoot me at email:  khmomx4@comcast.net

Happy Stamping,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment