Friday, October 12, 2012

Carly's Birthday Card


Hi Stampers,

Sweet Carly


Tonight is Carly’s (my niece) 3rd birthday!!  Here’s the card I made for her.  I saw the card on Pinterest. I wish I could remember who was the creator so I could give her credit.  I guess you will just have to go to my Pinterest board “Stampin’ Up! card ideas" to find out.  Anyway, I just love this card and as you can tell from the pictures, my niece is a little Tiger herself.  But I love her!!  Lol

Carly




Little Diva
Supplies used to create Lion:
Mane-Blossoms punch (2), Face-Circles #2 die (2” circle), Cheeks-3/4” circle punch (2), nose and eyes-builder owl punch.  I used Summer Starfuit, Soft Suede and Raspberry Ripple card stock (but want to try Only Orange, Daffodil Delight and Real Red card stock next time).  The card base is Whisper White.  Background-Patio Party DSP (Designer Series Paper)

Till next time,
Happy Stamping!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment