Thursday, November 29, 2012

Square Christmas Ornament


We had our group Kindred Inker meeting last Monday, and Kelli demonstrated how to make a Christmas ornament out of 3” x 3” square of Designer Series Paper.  I immediately thought of the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack from the current Holiday Catalog!!  I could make a bazillion of the ornaments with that paper.  And with the size of the paper being 4 ½” x 6 ½” there wasn’t much waste!  So here is what they look like closed

 
And here is what they look like open!  Petty.  I will be making these for teacher gifts, bank teller gifts, mail person gifts and so on and so on.

If you want to make them I have found a video on YouTube for you.  On the video Tami stamped hers.   
Let me know how they turn out!!

Happy Stamping,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment