Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Day of Stampin' Up! Leadership

Hi Stampers,

I had a wonderful day at Stampin' Up! Leadership 2013 today.  I can hardly wait to see what's in store for me tomorrow!  Here is a picture of one of my swaps.  I am bummed that I can't read the name one the back so I can't even give the stamper credit.  She made it on MDS (My Digital Studio).  I love the colors and the simplicity.



I attended the class "How To Get To Managers' Reception Next Year".  Congrats to me, you see I became a Manger in December (too late to attend this year's Managers').  But wanted to make sure I continue to advance in this great company and go to the reception next year.  Brian Pilling did a great job helping me set goals that would help take me to the next level.  I am very excited to take action on achieving these goals.  Thanks Brian!  I plan on sharing what I learned with the other people in my group.

I am looking forward to tomorrow.
Happy Stamping,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment