Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thanks Sara for being a great cousin!!

So while I was in Utah at Stampin' Up! convention, my husband needed to go with my son to a national wrestling tournament in Fargo, North Dakota.  Which would leave my two girls home alone.  Now considering they are 14 and 11 years old, I didn't feel quite comfortable with that.  So who came to my rescue, but my niece Sara.  Here is what I m sending Sara as a way to thank her.  I had a lot of fun decorating the box with our new in-colors.  I love the way Stampin Up's colors go together so nicely.  I know Sara will appreciate this gift, but who wouldn't love to find something hand decorated and made in their mailbox.  Take some time to make your friends' day by sending them a handmade card!

Until next time,
Happy Stamping!!
Kathy

1 comment: