Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's Going to Be a Framelits Christmas!!


It’s going to be a Framelits Christmas at my house this year!!  How’s so?  Well, I was getting ready for
a cookie exchange and I bought cheap bags from the dollar store (no offense Dollar Tree).  But that’s exactly what they were cheap dollar store bags.  
Well I couldn’t show up at the cookie exchange with cheap dollar store bags!  What fun is that?  So I decided to close the top with a decorated clothes pin.  I attached a little strip of DSP (Designer Series Paper), by the way the Festival of Prints DSP Stack from the Holiday Catalog sure goes a long way, then I gave it a coat of Crystal Effects, attaché a stamped Merry Christmas image from the Mixed Medley stamp set, which I cut out with a ¾” circle punch, added some ribbon and now a cheap dollar store clothes pin is the perfect accessory to my cheap dollar store bag (see Dollar Tree I really do love you, lol) 
Howeve, I still wasn't finished.  I stamped, embossed and cut out little trees using the Scentsational Season Bundle and the champagne glimmer paper is perfect for the star.  I love how the framelits work with the stamp set.  Then layered Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stocked which is cut out using the Labels Collection Framelits.  Stamped “to” and “from” using Cherry Cobbler ink and the stamp set Fabulous Phrases.  Hung it from the clothes pin with a little bit of linen thread and now I have the perfect packaging for my cookie exchange.  Why does the packaging have to be perfect?  Because I decided to put chocolate covered cherries in there!!  If the packaging is that delicious the content has to match!!  I think everyone will be happy when I show up!  And I will probably be invited back next year!!
 
















Hope you have a framelit Christmas too!! 
Happy Stamping,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment